Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mock Interview Reflection

My mock interview went quite well I think. I was very nervous but Mrs Rogers said that she could not tell that I was nervous. Allthough I was nervous, I feel like I overcame it by knowing that I knew what I was talking about so I could not go wrong. She asked some questions that I always fear someone is going to ask me in an interview and that was the question about describing myself. I hate doing that because I never know what to say. But this time it seemed to come easy. I think the more I do stuff like these mock interviews and real interviews, the easier it gets to talk about myself.

If I could do the interview again, I might answer some of the questions with a little more detail, but I feel like I did the best that I could without having prior knowledge of the questions that were going to be asked. This experience has taught me to be prepared for any type of question that can be asked of myself. I have learned that just being myself and being calm helps me to get through the nervousness and I can actually do a great job.

No comments: