Sunday, October 5, 2008

Class Presentations

This week we listened to classmates give their presentations. The first one i liked was done by Kyle Carver. He did his on beef and why you should eat it. I like the idea of telling people that they need to eat more meat because it is good for you and it tastes good. He also had really good pictures of cows. The second one that I liked was Emily's on how to show a dairy cow. I have always enjoyed cows but never knew how to show them. I enjoyed listening to her talk about her showing experiences and demonstrating how to show the cows. The last one that I liked was by Cassidy. I love dogs and I have the same feelings towards adopting and fostering that she does. I fostered dogs every week last summer for Petsmart and I really enjoyed it. i think that everyone should foster or adopt a dog atleast once in their lifetime.

1 comment:

Kyle C. said...

I liked your presentation because I like rodeo.