Sunday, September 21, 2008

Job Interview Articles

The first article that I read was titled "How to Deal with Interview Stress". I read this one because I am the worst when it comes to interviews. I hate being interviewed because it makes me a nervous wreck and I do not know what to say. This article helped me by preparing me to deal with my preinterview stress and the nervousness that comes during the interview. The second article that I read was titled "Phone Interviews: How to Get Called Back". I read this article because I will most likely be dealing with alot of phone interviews because I will be looking for jobs all over the country and will not be able to go to every state that I apply for a job to get to an interview. This article taught me how to prepare for phone interviews and what to do while I am being interviewed. It also told me where to go to keep distractions to a minimum because I am easily distracted while I am on the phone.

No comments: